I just turned the GA/SC game on. N immediately starts doing the tomahawk chop (wrong sport) and then M runs in and screams "Rise Up!" (wrong motto)
Misc. funny things they have said in the lat few weeks:
J to me as we are getting ready to leave. "I can not find my shoes so I will just wear my toes today."
Overheard from N as he was changing into pj's this week, "I really need to remember to wear underpants more often."
In the car this week, M randomly asks me, "What is that thing called that holds your breasts up?" After I told him it was called a bra, he spent the next five minutes asking me about breasts, breast-feeding, and finally ended with "How do a Mom and Dad make a baby?" Another funny quote from that conversation was "So the breasts are like a machine when they are feeding the baby."
The following day he tells me, "I am as tall as your breasts." I am already wondering if I need to send a note to his teacher apologizing in advance for his use of the word. :)
One of my sweet darlings cut a big chunk out of the front of his hair and I did not notice until three days later when the hair stylist pointed it out. Why? "I wanted to see what would happen." He was clever enough (and his hair thick enough) that he just cut the underneath layer so there was still a lot of hair covering it....until we got his hair cut.
This one is from August when we went car shopping with the boys. Two preferred the car that "smelled like lollipops," one liked "whichever one Dad shows us," and the other loved the $70,000 2014 Corvette Stingray