Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Growing Up

My baby has decided he doesn't need a nap anymore. And, today at school, when I offered to walk the oldest to class, he quickly declined. The same thing happened last night at soccer. (Sigh)
 
 
That is my fb status tonight.  I am going to miss that nap so much. We are continuing to have going to sleep issues with M and the children still rise before 7.  Now that the nap has gone away...even the little break in the middle where the three bigs would play and the little ones slept...even that is gone.  Right now, the two youngest fight.  A lot.  And the day is so full and there is soccer at night.  
 
Just enough light for the step I am on, Lord.

Blog Archive

About Me

Sometimes life happens and I don't do so good of a job communicating with my sweet spouse. This blog lets him know what is going on at home and it helps me have someone to "talk to" on nights he is busy with work :) Although only Handsome officially knows about my little hobby, I do use nicknames and initials for my kids.