Saturday, August 17, 2013

Brothers and Uncles




(pictures taken the first day)

A couple nights ago, M piped up at the dinner table, "I want to be an uncle when I grow up."

We explained that his brothers would become daddies and that would make him an uncle.  In a few minutes he asked if he could be a Daddy AND an uncle and Handsome said yes.

Right after that conversation, N said, "L and I don't want to get married.  We are going to be bachelors and live together. L will have to get a car, he has more money then me."

:)  My heart smiled. I love the fact that they would WANT to live together when they are older. 

Blog Archive

About Me

Sometimes life happens and I don't do so good of a job communicating with my sweet spouse. This blog lets him know what is going on at home and it helps me have someone to "talk to" on nights he is busy with work :) Although only Handsome officially knows about my little hobby, I do use nicknames and initials for my kids.