Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Long Time.... A Short Time

Well, it has been a year and a half since I last wrote.  On August 30, I will be donating a kidney. Because of that, I am catching up and knocking things off my to-do list.  Late last year, I started writing down on scrap paper a few funny things the boys said.  Now that I am cleaning things out, I decided to go ahead and record them on this.  So...this won't be long and it may be another year and a half before I return, but at least I will rememeber them. 

N - "Is this one of your bras?"   "No? What.....?"  "It's called a thong? I wish I hadn't held that."

M - (also doing laundry) "Whose pants are these?  I need to smell them,  They smell like a girl."

"I made the milk declare war on my medicine."

"When I get to heaven, I am going to live with Pop. We are going to go to Heaven's Six Flags."

"You are not old. Lala is old. She is so old she's barely surviving."

"Mom, do you know what Obi-wan calls Jar Jar Binks?  "No, what?"  "He calls him......Jar Jar."

J - "M, I already know that. I saw it on facebook."

"I think I remember where he lives and stays for the rest of his life. It's 706."



Blog Archive

About Me

Sometimes life happens and I don't do so good of a job communicating with my sweet spouse. This blog lets him know what is going on at home and it helps me have someone to "talk to" on nights he is busy with work :) Although only Handsome officially knows about my little hobby, I do use nicknames and initials for my kids.